BRT&MEBT/MEBO solve the four technical difficulties in treating
The four difficulties during burn treatment are: pain, infection, progressive necrosis and scar formation for deep second degree burn wound.
First we’d know the reason causing these difficulties.
1. The reason causing pain: the exposed nerve ending of the burn wound, the arrectores pilorum spasm and also the stasis of subcutaneous microcirculation.
2. Infection: the skin is
necrotic and the normal defense function is lost. The disintegrated
necrotic skin tissues and also large amount of exudation supply good
space for bacterial growth. The rapid multiplication of bacterial
causes invasive infection and spreads to the whole body through blood
3. The progressive necrosis of the stasis zone:
the microcirculation obstruction of the stasis zone, the shock, and the
continuous ischemia and hypoxia will lead to the progressive necrosis
of the parabiosis tissues.
4. The scar formation for deep second degree burn wound:
partial skin appendages including skin stem cells and hair follicle
stem cells that have regenerative function are remained. The change of
this kind of wound has direct relation with the correct judgement of
the doctors and also the wound handling method.
Then how these four difficulties are resolved?
1. Relieving pain: protect the damaged nerve ending, remove the spasm of arrectores pilorum and relieve pain.
2. Bacteriostasis: the
timely active drainage of the necrotic tissues and also the
bacteriostasis, reduced toxicity and anti inflammatory function of MEBO
can maintain the ecological balance of the wound, control the density
of the bacterial on the wound, prevent and control bacterial infection.
3. The progressive necrosis of the stasis zone
is prevented by reducing the secondary damage of the wound, liquefying
the necrotic tissues and reducing the invasive infection of the
The frame structure of the medicine can keep the wound in a physiologically moist environment.
And the residual heat on the wound is absorbed by the medicine to
prevent secondary physical heat damage and improve microcirculation.
4. Initiate the PRCs to in situ regenerate skin and all kinds of skin appendages to ensure the physiological healing.