Ulcerative colitis is a chronic inflammation of the large intestine (colon). In the United States, they affect approximately 500,000 to 2 million people. Men and women are affected equally.
The most common symptoms of ulcerative colitis are abdominal pain and bloody diarrhea. Patients also may experience
Western Medicine�s solutions for ulcerative colitis:
1. Medication Treatment:
Azulfidine, Asacol, Pentasa, Dipentum, Colazal, and Rowasa all contain 5-ASA compounds which are topical anti-inflammatory ingredients. These medications are effective in inducing remission among patients with mild to moderate ulcerative colitis.
Surgery for ulcerative colitis usually involves removing the entire colon and the rectum. Removal of the colon and rectum is the only permanent cure for ulcerative colitis. This procedure also eliminates the risk of developing colon cancer.
The cause of ulcerative colitis is not known. To date, there has been no convincing evidence that it is caused by infection or is contagious.
Since ulcerative colitis cannot be cured by medication,the goals of treatment with medication are to:
- Induce remissions,
- Maintain remissions,
- Minimize side effects of treatment,
- Improve the quality of life, and
- Minimize risk of cancer.
UC patients always suffer with:
- long time take Azulfidine, Asacol, Pentasa, Dipentum, Colazal, Rowasa,steroids, sulfasalazine, prednisone,remicade injections,etc, enemas, Methotrexate. It just got staying in remission, and they could not eat and drink as they wanted;
- always worry about the risk of developing colon cancer (In the United States, colorectal cancer is the third most commonly diagnosed cancer and third leading cause of cancer related deaths in both men and women.);
- Surgery will remove the entire colon and the rectum. It was seriously affect the patient�s living quality.
- high expensive for medicine or surgery
- always feel stress or depression
And, the Best Ulcerative colitis treatment result was: maintains remissions
So, what can help the UC patients, stop their abdominal pain, reduce blood diarrhea, rectal bleeding and others symptoms, back to the normal life?
Based on TCM theory and Chinese Herbs, the natural UC Freedom could help them.
First, let us look at why UC has abdominal pain, bloody diarrhea, and rectal bleeding symptoms in TCM views?
In TCM theory, abdominal pain, bloody diarrhea, rectal bleeding told us the internal disorder in our body.
- Abdominal pain: pain = blood block = organ cold, it means blood circulation was weak. The large intestine function was low due to the physiological environment was bad (temperature was low)
- Blood diarrhea: blood circulation weak, on the other hand, blood should be warm, blood stagnation will caused more heat in the stagnation place. When the stagnation was too big, then blood will escape from the blood pipe. Blood diarrhea happened.
- rectal bleeding: same as blood diarrhea
- other symptoms: such as fever, fatigue, weight loss, loss of appetite were the result of blood stagnation
So, UC Freedom should be able to:
www.medicinenet.com). The large intestine was blocked with UC, the lung was blocked (stagnation) too, so LUNG and the large intestine shall be re-opened together.
- cold blood, and tonify the blood (blood diarrhea loss blood);
- help blood circulation and reduce the blood stagnation, good blood circulation means the intestine�s physiological environment was normal (the large intestine should be warm);
- From TCM theory, Lung and the large intestine are interior-exteriorly related. (It has long been observed that the risk of ulcerative colitis appears to be higher in nonsmokers and in ex-smokers. In certain circumstances, patients improve when treated with nicotine.
UC Freedom Capsules
Chinese Angelica Root (Dang Gui), 当归
White Peony Root (Bai shao),白芍
Herba Ephedrae (Ma Huang)，麻黄
Astragalus (Huang Qi)，黄芪
Black Roasted Ginger (Pao Jiang)，炮姜
Schisandra Fruit (Wu Wei zi)，五味子
Round Cardamom Fruit (Bai Dou Kou)，白蔻仁
Immature Fruit of the Bitter Orange (Zhi shi)，枳实
The UC Freedom ingredients are encapsulated in a veggie capsule.
Help for ulcerative colitis with abdominal pain, bloody diarrhea, rectal bleeding.
- warm low stomach, help to relieve and eliminate abdominal pain
- help to eliminate the bloody diarrhea
- help the recovery of rectal bleeding
- help to stop fever cause by blood stagnation
- remove the block of the large intense
- help the body to a more normal functioning level
- Balance and restore proper immune system function
- Help rebuild and repair the protective mucosa lining throughout the digestive tract.
The main ingredients in UC Freedom were: Dang gui and Bai Shao.
Dang gui: increase and tonify blood, moves the blood, alleviates pain, moves the bowels by moistening the intestines;
Bai shao: nourishes blood, reduce the swelter in blood, relieve and eliminate both blood diarrhea and constipation,
Pao Jiang, and Bai Kou Ren help to reduce the stomach dampness, warms the kidney and stomach
Wu Wei Zi and Zhi Shi help to breaks stagnant qi, Reduces accumulation, Relieves distension
Ma huang and Huang qi help to increase lung energy and reduce the lung stagnation
Direction for Use:
Orally, 6 caps/time, 3 times/days
One month for one course
126 caps/package (for 7 days dosage)
Store in cold and dry place.
During taking UC Freedom Capsule, recommend:
- Uncooked or cold food or drink should be avoided;
- Stop drinking
- Stay warm, avoid get cold.
- Avoid overwork, overwork will reduce body energy
- No smoking
Most FAQs regarding UC Freedom Capsule?
Did UC could be completed recovery with UC Freedom?
No more symptoms like: abdominal pain, bloody diarrhea, rectal bleeding, it do not mean the total recovery due to the spleen and kidney was still weak in this stage.
So, the total recovery has 3 stages:
- Remove the stagnant in the large intestine, relieve and eliminate UC�s symptoms. About 1-3 month with UC Freedom to symptom-free
- Recovery the spleen functions about 2-3 months, it should be used UC freedom with Increase Spleen function formula (Fu zi li zhong wan) at the same time, but the dosage of UC Freedom should be reduced.
- The final stage was recovery the kidney functions. It was about 6 months. 6 months was our body re-build-cycle time. This stage was backed to the truly normal functioning body. Then Good appetite, clear mind, high energy, good sleeping, etc.
Could I use UC Freedom for long time?
UC Freedom was just used for UC with symptoms: abdominal pain, bloody diarrhea, rectal bleeding.
If no such symptoms, UC Freedom was not suitable.
Could I take UC Freedom with Western medicines?
No. It was not suggested to do that or reduce to use.
WM did not know the reason of UC, so Western Medicines was not the targeted solution for UC, it was antibiotic, hormone, or Immunosuppressant. They are pure chemical, and you have known they all have lots side-effect.
Why is safe?
1. Most of The Ingredients of UC Freedom were used in Chinese kitchen
2. The combination of herbs was under the theory of TCM, focused on the symptoms of UC. TCM was based on Nature Law. Those were used and proved effective and safe for thousands of years in China. Millions of millions people were benefited from this.
3. UC Freedom increase blood, improves blood flow, remove the block in the large intestine, and change the environment in the intense to the physiological environment.
4. TCM theory: If the symptoms changed, then herb combination must be changed, means UC symptom change better, then the problem of spleen dampness and kidney weak will be the next target.
Do I need a prescription?
UC Freedom is a 100% natural product and no prescription is required.
Why UC Freedom is not as single herb or herb concentration to treat UC?
UC was the whole body�s problem, not just one reason cause.
It likes a military mission, it was a group co-operation, not a single solider or one unit could win. UC Freedom combined Dang gui and Bai shao as the first front line, others as supporter, pilots, etc.
So, UC Freedom win.