Gastroptosis is a chronic disease, and is one of the commonly seen visceral ptosis. Modern medicine believes that most part of the stomach locates normally in the left hypochondrium, and the rest part in the upper abdomen. But when the abdominal muscles loosen, or the abdominal pressure becomes abnormal due to physical fatigue, childbearing and some other reasons, gastroptosis will occur.
According to TCM, gastroptosis is manly caused by weakness of the spleen and stomach, and sinking of the middle energizer Qi (Low energy). For the spleen and stomach are the foundation of acquired constitution, they govern transportation and transformation of nutrients and control the muscles. Once the spleen is weak, its function of transportation and transformation will be abnormal and the middle energizer Qi (Energy) will fail in lifting. Thus gastroptosis will take place.
Signs and symptoms of Gastroptosis include:
- A feeling of fullness after eating just a few bites
- Abdominal bloating
- Abdominal pain
- Changes in blood sugar levels
- Lack of appetite
- Weight loss and malnutrition
The main symptoms were: vomiting after eating, Nausea. It was the cold in the stomach (temperature low), the food can not be cooked well in the stomach, then vomiting, nausea will occur.
The key point for Healed Gastroptosis: Increase the ‘kitchen stove’’ (Stomach) temperature (energy, let the muscle has energy to move fast and strongly). Wu Zhu Yu Tang was the special one.
- Help Gastroptosis healed
- Stomach excessive acid treatment.
- Relieves acid regurgitation, avoid gastric reflux,
controls the nausea.
- Soothes the stomach and strengthens the spleen.
- Help the hangover in the morning
1. Wu Zhu Yu - Evodia Fruit
- Warms the middle(stomach,spleen,liver), disperses cold, relieves constraint in the liver channel and alleviates pain - headaches, nausea, cold hernia in the liver channel region.
- Redirects stomach Qi downwards - due to liver and/or stomach disharmony.
- Warms the spleen and expels damp cold, stops diarrhea.
- Leads fire downwards - mouth/tongue canker sores (externally applied to canker sores).
As a matter of fact, it is warm in nature and its unique ingredient of gingerol can stimulate the gastrointestinal mucosa, congest the gastrointestinal tract, enhance digestion, and effectively cure bloating, abdominal pain, diarrhea and vomiting caused by excessively eating cold food. Eating ginger can make people feel hot. This is because it is able to dilate the blood vessels, speed up blood circulation, and promote the opening of body’s pores, which thus take the extra heat away along with bacteria and cold pathogen inside the body. In addition, cooking with fresh ginger root can promptly eliminate a variety of cold-heavy-body induced discomforts due to the influence of cold food, rain, or air-conditioner.
- Inhibiting oxidation and tumor.
- Whetting the appetite.
- Preventing sunstroke, cooling, and refreshing.
- Killing bacteria, detoxicating, reducing swelling, and relieving pain.
- Preventing car sickness and stopping nausea and vomiting.
3. Ginseng (人参) Increase the stomach energy
- Recover strength, saves health : - Recovers the weak health
- Help blood, restore pulse - Vitalizes blood formation and makes it circulate smoothly
- Good heart, calm health : Calms the mind
- Life continues, relieves thirst : - allots the body fluid and relieves thirst
- Supplements lung, good for respiratory : - Strengthens the lung and is good for respiration.
- Strengthens digestion : - Strengthens the digestive organs
4. Jujube （大枣）
mainly contains organic acids, triterpene glycosides, alkaloids, flavonoids, carbohydrates, vitamins, sitosterol, stigmasterol, desmasterol, cAMP, and cGMP.
It is rich in cyclic adenosine monophosphate, one of essential substances in the body’s energy metabolism. That’s to say, it enhances muscle strength, eliminates fatigue, dilates blood vessels, increases myocardial contractility, improves myocardial nutrition, and prevents and treats of cardiovascular diseases.
- It tonifies deficiency and invigorates Qi, nourishes the blood and soothes the nerves, and strengthens the spleen and stomach. In other words, it is an excellent remedy for deficiency of spleen and stomach, deficiency of Qi and blood, weakness or inertia, insomnia, and more.
- It is good at treating diseases such as acute and chronic hepatitis, cirrhosis, anemia, and allergic purpura.
- It contains triterpenoids and cyclic adenosine monophosphate, which shows that it has tumor suppressor and anti-allergic effects.
7grams/tea bag, 15 tea bags in one package
Take 1 tea bag in the cup, add boiling water 100-200ml, and soak for 5mins, add 10ml Fresh Ginger juice, and drink.
(For serious case, use 2-5 bags in one time, 3 times/day)
- Storage in cold and dry place
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not take if pregnant.