Rehmanniae Radix Praeparata, Codonopsis Radix, Rehmanniae Radix, Asparagi Radix, Ophiopogonis Radix.
Functions & Indications:
Nourishes Kidney, Lung and Stomach Yin, Generates Body Fludis, Strengthens Qi. It is used for both deficiency of qi and yin, manifested as tidal fever, cough and hemoptysis, thin and weakness of body, spontaneous sweating and night sweating, lack of strength or fluid damage after illness, etc.
Uses: Thirst, Dry mouth, Chronic Cough, Constipation. Replenish the Root Teapills (Gu Ben Wan) is a formula developed to treat deficiency of both kidney and lung yin. Symptoms may include excess thirst, dry mouth and/or throat, dry skin, chronic cough (usually dry), night sweats, fatigue, and constipation. This formula is used to treat cough, constipation, diabetes, nephritis, and hyperthyroidism.
Specification: 200 pills/bottle, each package has 3 bottles
Dosage & Usage:
oral, 10-12 pills, 3 times daily. Take before meals
- Discontinue use during the early stages of acute infection or illness, such as cold or flu.
- Do not use for stagnation of phlegm or dampness.
- Use with caution in Spleen deficient patients with a tendency to loose stools, diarrhea, poor appetite or chronic digestive weakness.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not use it if you are pregnant.