Soft gel capsules containing natural ingredients including sesame oil, beeswax, and other edible herbs, which provide phytosterols, bio-flavones, essential fatty acids, and vitamin E.
Number of caps per bottle : 50��
Each capsule contains :
- Natural Vitamin E����� 100-250�� μg
- flavonoids�������������� � 150-300�� μg
- sitosterol�������������� � � 1.25-4.75 mg
- linoleic acid�������� �� �� 175-275�� mg
- oleic acid������������ �� ��125-225�� mg
plus some sesame oil and beeswax.
Capsule is golden brown in look.
Use as General Health Food Supplement
Enhancing absorption of nutrients from food
Promoting regeneration and health of normal cells in the body
Maintaining homeostasis of the body
Help repair & Regeneration of Mucosa of the Gastrointestinal (GI) Tract
- Peptic Ulcer
- Gastroduodenal ulcer
- Gastro-Esophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Damage to mucosa due to radiation and chemotherapy
- Cancer in the GI Tract (e.g., gastric cancer, colon cancer)
Help Prevention & Relief of GI Tract Disorders
- Irritation to stomach by alcohol or spicy food
- Atrophy, necrosis, erosion or degeneration of mucosa due to aging and/or stress
- Provides an innovative formulation that mimics mucus naturally secreted by mucosa and adheres to the GI lining to protect the mucosa from further injury or irritation.
- Isolates GI lesions from the low pH environment of the stomach so as to promote physiological regeneration and repair of mucosal membrane.
- Provides regenerative nutrients to the GI Tract to stimulate self-healing of the body via cultivation of stem cells.
- Reduces or eliminates scarring of the GI lining to promote efficient absorption of nutrients and prevent relapse of GI disorders.
Direction for Use:������
- 2 times/day, Audlt: 3-5 Caps/time; Child: 1-2 Caps/time
- one hour before meal, or at gastrointesintal discomfort
MEBO Gastrointestinal Capsules (GIC) is developed based on dramatic clinical successes of regeneration of new skin of burnt patients by using MEBO's regenerative substances to induce normal somatic cells to behave like stem cells and to ensure the normal proliferation and differentiation of cells in the epithelium.
Formulated by using MEBO's proprietary technologies, the GIC orally delivers the regenerative substances to the gastrointestinal tract to stimulate regeneration and repair of the mucosal tissues which may be damaged by various disorders such as ulcers, gastritis, acid reflux and by chemotherapeutic agents and radiation.
* The product has been regulatorially approved in China as a nutritional food supplement and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging.
more pictures about MEBO GIC capsule
in this book by Dr. Xu Rongxiang,�Chapter 6 Comprehensive Organ Regenerative Restoration Practice in situ, it has:
Read More information about MEBO Gastrointestinal Capsules
The technique of Gastrointestinal Organ Regenerative Restoration in situ is one of MEBO's�Human Body Regenerative Restoration Techniques, which aims to in situ regenerate gastrointestinal mucosa and related organs and tissues by utilizing PRCs (potential regenerative cells) of the human body.�
It also helps to renew the aged tissues and organs, repair the injured or ulcerative tissues and organs and ensure the physiological structure andfunctions of the gastrointestine.
This plan introduces the whole application process of the technique of gastrointestinal regenerative restoration in situ, releases scientific research data from 'the clone of the�gastrointestinal mucosa in vitro' to 'the regenerative restoration of the gastrointestinal mucosa, the submucosal glands and the smooth muscle tissues in situ', and also publishes the clinical data of the regenerative restoration of gastrointestinal mucosa in injuries and ulcers.�
This is one of the most cutting-edge scientific achievements in the human life science with American patent granted.
This regenerative restoration technique is realized with three parts:�
1) the technique of tissue and organ cloning from cells;�
2) cell regenerative nutrients MEBO Gastrointestinal Capsule;�
3) the bioclock diet plan.�
Tissue and organ cloning from cells is the core technique with the nutrients supplied by the regenerative substances, and the bioclock diet
plan is to regulate the diet to the bioclock of the gastrointestinal digestion and absorption so as to reduce the gastrointestinal injury and burden and to assure the gastrointestinal structure and function in a physiologically healthy state along with the life principles.
Four Effects, One Plan
Gastrointestinal regenerative restoration technique is one of the techniques of Human Body Regenerative Restoration Science, which solves the problem of gastrointestinal premature aging, the problem of ulcer healing with scar formation, and the problem of GI injury and constipation. Personal bioclock diet plan is enacted according to individual condition of
1. �Solve the problem of gastrointestinal premature aging
2. �Solve the problem of scar formation after gastrointestinal ulcer treatment
3. �Solve the problem of injuries caused by drinking, taking �medicine and food
4. Solve the problem of constipation5. One Plan: Bioclock diet plan
The research shows that one of the main reasons causing gastrointestinal mucosa damage, ulcer, and chronic inflammation and premature aging is that the bioclock diet is not followed. So mastering the correct bioclock diet is very important to retard aging, and the diet must cause no damages to gastrointestinal mucosa. MEBO gastrointestinal regenerative restoration technique helps people to enact personal bioclock diet plan
according to individual physiological habits and conditions.