Stretch marks was one type of SCAR.
Picture: MEBO SCAR Ointment used before and after
Scars are the end stage of the pathologic healing process after trauma to the skin resulting from burns, scalds, traumas, surgery, cosmetology, acne scars and damaged skin resulting from occupation erosion.
Scars will be easy to appear if there is no or lack of physiological control, protection of sebaceous gland and hyperemia of microcirculation of the wound skin post-trauma.
Scars are the result of the overproduction and disorganization of collegan, which is a fibrous protein in skin.
The more disorganized and imbalanced collagen appears, the more serious and discolored of the scars will be.
MEBO SCAR Ointment was developed to target scar formation after injury of the skin or as a result of various dermatological disorders.
Reduction or elimination of scars after wound healing has been a major challenge in dermatology, wound treatment and plastic surgery.
Through decades of clinical practice involving tens of thousands of patients, MEBO SCAR Ointment has been proven to significantly reduce or prevent scar formation and promote physiological regeneration of the skin after various skin trauma (e.g., surgery, injury, and burns) by inhibiting hyperplasia of fibroblasts and promoting epithelia cell growth.
MBEO SCAR Ointment can flatten scars and recover your beautiful and healthy skin.
This product can relieve sympotms on scar locations, such as scar skin hyperphasia, pruritus,skin chaps, and functional restriction.
The functional componetn in MEBO SCAR ointment can
- restrain the hyperplasia of fibroblast cell;
- recover constitution and physiological function of normal skin;
- facilitate regeneration of sebaceous glands;
- reconstruct local physiological environmen and therefore remove the scars on your body.
MEBO Scar Ointment is made of pure, natural components which ensure sufficient elasticity and strength of the scar tissue, achieving optimum cosmetic results.
Mebo Scar Ointment help Dermatologists, Plastic Surgeons, Gynecologists and other Physicians, in the treatment and restoration of scars.
MEBO Scar Ointment help patients with both functional and cosmetic problems caused by scarring and improve their quality of life.
Topical lotion made from natural ingredients including sesame oil, beeswax, and cactus extract, which are rich in linoleic acid, phytosterol, vitamin E, and tyramine.
Hypertrophic scar, Acne scar, Keloid scar, Sunken scar, Other scars caused by surgery, burns, scald, dermatitis, cosmetics, erosion of skin due to infection or chemicals, frost and dryness.
- Inhibits hyperplasia of fibroblasts which results in scar formation;
- Promotes epithelial cell growth so as to maintain a normal, balanced ratio of fibroblasts to epithelial cells;
- Promotes remodeling of scar by enhancing microcirculation in the scar;
- Provides nutrients to promote regeneration of skin with normal physiological structure and function, such as restoration of hair follicles and the sebaceous gland.
- Reduces itching of scar.
Direction for Use:
- For use as occasional skin protection, the dose of MEBO SCAReducer is similar to that of general facial cream.
- For the newly-healed scar, the dose of MEBO® SCAReducer is similar to that of general facial cream (the dose changes according to the property and the age of scars).
- Gently massaging the scar area is encouraged after each application, preferably for 10 minutes.
However, massaging is prohibited on the scarred skin within 20 days.
- It is encouraged to wash the affected scar area with warm water at least every four days or even everyday if possible, however for the scarred skin within 20 days, cool water is preferred.
- For the extremity scars, an elastic bandage can be used except for the newly healed scarred skin within 20 days.
- For scarred skin caused by trauma or surgery, it is required to apply MEBO® SCAReducer to the scared area as thick as 2~4 mm or even thicker when the scar is very serious. And then bind up,
change it once a day.
For most of the cases, the scarred skin will change from dark-red or dark brown to red or pink after using MEBO SCAR ointment for 2-3 days, 3-4 times per day; but normally the management of scars may last for a few months.
- Generally, every 3 months is a nourishing and smoothing skin period.
- Base on different people and different scar, you may get the satisfactory effects from six to eighteen months.
- MEBO SCAReducer is more effective on hypertrophic scars resulting from burns, surgical incisions and cosmetology than other types of scars.
- MEBO SCAReducer is more effective for new scars than old scars.
Non-permissible for allergic skin; not suitable for uncovered injured or ulcerous wounds
To speed up scar flatting and smoothing, following methods are recommended:
1. Nursing of new scar skins caused by all kinds of reasons:
Clean skin, apply with a propoer dosage onto the scar locations, or massage the scar locations after application for 5-10 mins, or make ultrasonic introduction after application, 2-4 times daily.
If scar skin is higher than normal skin, strengthen the massage after application with proper dosage and apply elastic bandage if neccessarily, or make ultrasonic introduction for 10-15 mins after application, 1-2 tims daily. 3 months for a cycle.
If scar skin is not higher than normal skin, gently massage the scars for 10-15 mins after apliaiton with a proper dosage, or make ultrasonic introduciton after application, 1-2 times daily. 30 days for a cycle.
2. Nursing of acne scars
Avoid application in active phase of acne, apply with a proper dosage onto scar locaitons, 3-4 times daily, gently massage for 2-5 mins, or make ultrasonic introduciton.
3. Nursing of itching scar skins
Apply with a proper dosage onto itching locaitons, massage for 5-10 mins, then the itch can be alleviated.
• Topical lotion made from natural ingredients including sesame oil, beeswax, and cactus extract, which are rich in linoleic acid, phytosterol, vitamin E, and tyramine.
• Each tube contains 40 g of lotion.
• Lotion is yellow with mixed scents of sesame and other natural ingredients.
• Hypertrophic scar
• Acne scar
• Keloid scar
• Sunken scar
• Other scars caused by surgery, burns, scald, dermatitis, cosmetics, erosion of skin due to infection or chemicals, frost and dryness
• Inhibits hyperplasia of fibroblasts which results in scar formation.
• Promotes epithelial cell growth so as to maintain a normal, balanced ratio of fibroblasts to epithelial cells.
• Promotes remodeling of scar by enhancing microcirculation in the scar.
• Provides nutrients to promote regeneration of skin with normal physiological structure and function, such as restoration of hair follicles and the sebaceous gland.
• Reduces itching of scar.
1. Prohibition for users with allergic skin
2. Do not apply onto broken skin.
Use carefully for those allergic to sesame oil.
• Room temperature
• Seal tube tightly after each use
* Registered in China and 23 other countries as a cosmetic or a tissue-healing agent.
2 years under the required standard transportation and storage condition.
Here are More about MEBO Scareducer Lotion:
No scars or fewer scars left in the surface of deep II burns, woundsand ulcers by MEBO
At present, it has been proved in theory and practice by large numbers of cases with burns, wounds and ulcers that were treated with MEBO, that there were no scars or few scars left after the wound was healed. After using MEBO, the scars of third-degree burn wound are thin and soft, and have little influence on their functions.
MEBO Reduce and Prevent Scar Formation
histological staining revealed that in scarred tissues, the proportion of epithelial cells and fibrocytes reaches 1:20, which indicates overhyperplasia of fibrocytes is the reason why scar occurs
MEBO SCAReducer Lotion for Scars
MEBO SCAReducer Lotino can flatten scars and recover your beautiful and healthy skin
Skin Care Principle of MEBO Scareducer Lotion
lack of wound healing process in the physiological regulation and control, the more the lack of sebum of skin protection, as well as microvascular hyperemia oxygen and other reasons.
Principle of Reduced Skin Scar by MEBO Scareducer Lotion
in situ of skin stel cell regeneration, contain the life of the material CCC, help reduce Skin Scar
MEBO Scareducer Lotion usage for Skin Scar
for occupational skin protection, new healing skin scar, hypertrophic scar, trauma, surgical scar, etc
Clincal Report from China
Clinical observation in treating skin pruritus of healed burns with MEBO Scareducer Lotion
MEBO scar Lotion was effective in treating skin pruritus of healed deep Ⅱ deep burns
MEBO SCAReducer Lotion Combined with Ultrasonic Therapy to Treat Hyperplastic Scars of Facial Trauma
After treatment of 1-3 months, the color of scars was reduced into more light from reddish violet , and scars’ hardness gradually became soft.
Curative Effect of MEBO SCAReducer in Combination with Ultrasonic and Pressure Therapy on Treating Hyperplastic Scars
satisfactory, convenient in application, safe and reliable
MEBO Scar Lotion is safe and effective in treating hyperplastic scars
MEBO Scar Lotion was applied 3 to 4 times a day on the scars and followed by massage for 5 to 10 minutes. Result: 74 cases with 86 scars were treated
Efficacy of MEBO Scar Lotion in Treating Hyperplastic Scar by B Ultrasonic Examination (A Report of 950 Cases)
B ultrasonic examination showed that after treated with MEBO Scar Lotion, the thickness of the scar and adhesion to the surrounding tissues improved significantly
Dermal needle in association with MEBO Scar Lotion in treating Hypertrophic Scar
The efficacy of dermal needle in association with MEBO Scar Lotion is better than that of MEBO Scar Lotion alone.
MEBO Scar Treatment of 42 cases of skin scarring
Lifting of symptoms, soften scar tissue, inhibit scarring and increase skin elasticity, etc. effect is significant. should adhere to medication, perseverance, strengthen functional exercise to ensure that MEBO Scar Lotion continue to scar the skin play a key role
Treatment of 28 cases of scar tumor with MEBO Scareducer Lotion
MEBO Scareducer Lotion coated with scar and massage therapy on scar tumors, have received a satisfactory overcome