I hate nightmare. It was a significant impact on my quality of life.
Between 2% and 8% of the adult population is plagued by nightmares.
Nightmares and night terrors both cause people to awake in great fear.
- Sudden awakening from sleep
- Persistent fear or terror that occurs at night
- Rapid heart rate (palpitaton)
- No recall of "bad dreams" or nightmares
- Unable to explain what happened
- May have a sense of frightening images
- No memory of the event when they awaken the next day
- Unable to fully wake up
- Difficult to comfort
Causes:Anxiety and stress are the most common causes of nightmares. A major life event occurs before the nightmare in most cases.
Other causes of nightmares include:
- Abrupt alcohol withdrawal
- Breathing disorder in sleep (sleep apnea)
- Death of a loved one (bereavement)
- Excessive alcohol consumption
- Illness with a fever
- Reaction to or side effect of a drug
- Recent withdrawal from a drug, such as sleeping pills
- Sleep disorder (narcolepsy, sleep terror disorder)
Eating just before going to bed, which raises the body's metabolism and brain activity, may cause nightmares to occur more often.
Nightmare was health warnings:
Traditional Chinese medicine has been studying dreams for more than 2,000 years ("The Medical Classic of the Yellow Emperor" or "Nei Jing") and holds that recurring dreams can give strong indicators of our health, even pinpoint an organ that's out of whack.
Kidney associated with fear.
When the yin [qi] abounds, then one dreams of wading through a big water, and is in fear.
If the dream that you are falling from high places, you had better check your kidneys.
What is the reason of nightmare in TCM views?
We should notice that fear was the main symptons.
Normally, our body is balance, it means our spleen ascending and stomach descending normal. Then, our kidney cold-water will ascending to cold the upper-fire (left-route), so the upper was warm; and the upper-fire will descending to warm the kidney cold-water, so the kidney cold-water was warm too (right-route). A perfect cycle, left was cold-water up, right was fire down..
If we are tired, or drink too much, or take drugs (affect stomach descending), then the cycle was abnormal. The kidney cold-water will cold, so fear; and the upper fire didn't down, then dizziness on our head. Then, the cold-water will ascending to affect our spleen, our heart. So, we will have the feeling of palpitation, bad appetite. In our sleep, the symptons was acted as nightmare.
Method for Nightmare:
- To warm the spleen and kidney cold-water, let the cold-water to warm and ascending;
- to descend the stomach, and let lung to descend, so fire could descend to warm the kidney cold-water;
Xiaobu Liver Tang main functions:
sweat abnormal; Ingredientes:
It was from 2,000 thousand of years ago (a book: Fu Xing Jue 辅性决, The Classical book for Chinese Herb Formulaes ), a Chinese Classical Formuae -- Xiaobu Liver Tang. It help to:
||1. GuiZhi , Pungent Calibration Herb (Pungent of Pungent)|
Jun Gui is acrid and warm. It mainly treats hundreds of diseases, nurtures the essence spirit, and renders the facial complexion harmonious. It may serve as an usher or envoy for various medicinals Protracted taking may make the body light, prevent senility, and render the face bright and efflorescent, thus forever looking charming like a child’s face. It grows in the mountains and valleys of Jiao Zhi.
||2. GanJiang (Dried Giner Rhizome) sweet of pungent|
Gan Jiang is acrid and warm. It mainly treats chest fullness, cough and counter flow qi ascent. It warms the center, stops bleeding, promotes perspiration, expels wind damp impediment, and treats intestinal afflux and dysentery. The uncooked is especially good. Protracted taking may remove foul smell and enable one to communicate with the spirit light. It grows in rivers and valleys.
||3. Wu wei zi (Schisandra Fruit, Sour of Sour)|
Wu Wei is sour and warm. It mainly boosts the qi, treating cough and counterflow qi ascent, taxation damage, and languor and emaciation. It supplements insufficiency, fortifies yin and boosts male’s essence. It grows in mountains and valleys.
||4. Da zao (Date, Jujube) Bitter of sweet|
Dao Zao is sweet and balanced. It mainly treats heart and abdominal evil qi, quiets the center and nourishes the spleen, assists the 12 channels, levels the stomach qi, frees the nine orifices, supplements shortage of qi, shortage of fluids, and insufficiency of the body, [eliminates] great fright and heaviness of the limbs, and harmonizes hundreds of medicinals. Protracted taking may make the body light and lengthen life. Together with Herba Ephedrae, its leaf [Folium zizyphi Jujubae] is able to promote sweating. It grows in plains and swamps.
- Ganjiang warm the spleen, improve the spleen energy.
- Guizhi warm the kidney cold-water, and let cold-water to ascend throught left-side by liver.
- Wuweizi help the fire to descend by lung and stomach, and warm the kidney cold-water.
- Dazhao tonife spleen, let spleen have energy to ascend the cold-water.
Why is Xiaobu Liver Tange more effective than others?It help our body to recovery to the normal cycle mode: spleen ascending and stomach descending..
Is Xiaobu Liver Tang Safe?
Yes, absolutely? Xiaobu Liver Tang contians only natural non-toxic ingredients, they were used in our kitchen. Before taking it, however, consult your health care professional especially if you are taking any prescription medication or have a serious medical condition.
How soon can I expect Improment?
In most mild cases, it should be notice an improment within 5 days.
Xiaobu Liver Tang packing:
one package contain 5 days dosage, one day's dosage contain:
- Guizhi x 2 bags (each bag contain 0.3g of concentrated granules extracted from 6g of the raw herbs)
- Ganjiang x 1 bags (0.6 g, 10g same as above)
- Wuweizi x 1 bags (1.1g, 6g same as above)
- Dazhao x 1 bags (2g, 10g same as above)
Dissolve the package of one day's dosage in a cup of hot water to make a tea dring. one time one day.
- Keep out of children
- Store in a cool and dry place
- avoide use during pregnacy
Made by China