Did you encounter this trouble?
- every morning, the head and face, upper limb edema,
- skin eczema,
- children with brain edema
- retinal edema
- swelling headache
- irritability, insomnia
- acute or chronic nephritis,
- Brain edema, hydrocephalus
Although the doctor used lots of Diagnostic methods, they do not know the pathogens(reasons), and use the use their weapons: antibiotics, hormone, interferon, Diuretic. After use of multiple, large doses of antibiotics, hormone drugs, but these symptoms did not disappear, the chemical medicine led to many other symptoms such as insomnia, loss of appetite, increased body rash, depression, etc..
People to lose confidence, feel so cloudy, life no color, they were eager to get back to the health, bright, happy, colorful life.
Did Classical TCM has a Satisfactory solution？
From the theory of traditional Chinese medicine and clinical practice, there is a satisfactory solution for that symptoms/disease. Wu Lin San (Capsule): in the 2000 year history of the "Treatise on Febrile Diseases", is a very old, still in use today is still widely used in classical prescriptions.
Why Wu Ling San (Capsule) can treat these symptoms/diseases/disorders?
In the Han Dynasty (2000 years ago), Dr. Zhang Zhongjing in his book "Treatise on Febrile Diseases" give the famous formula: Wu Ling San for those symptoms: thirst, difficult urination。
Let us look back on those disturbing symptoms, in brief, it seems those symptoms are not the same, seems to have nothing in common, but careful observation, they have the common principal syndromes: Thirst and Difficult urination.
Why thirst, difficulty of urination will cause those symptoms/diseases/disorders?
Let us look at the above figure, in Classical TCM views, a normal person has the normal water flow:
This flow, the stools was normal (no too much water to small intestines-> large intestine->watery stools); and no spit the water (Vomiting)
- water drink from the mouth to the stomach(stomach change the cold water to the water stream(Qi), it was the water absorbing),
- stomach send the water stream to the spleen,
- the spleen send the stream to the lung,
- the lung send the water(Qi) to the whole body,
- the water at the body flow to the kidney,
- Then the urination (5,6 were the excretion).
But The weak function of the spleen and stomach, for the spleen weak person (means: spleen has too much cold water). And stomach was cold too, the stomach was cold, then the water (Qi) send to the spleen was not enough, so even drink more water, but our body still feel thirsty (Step 2).
The kidney did not have enough the Raw material (Qi), so difficulty of urination happen. (Step 5,6). The water(Qi) sent to the body, but the weak spleen was weak, the water(Qi) can not fluid back to the kidney. So, the water will stop at the somewhere of the body. (Lots of swelling symptoms/diseases: finger swell, obesity, skin eczema, etc).
Then lots of water retention symptoms/diseases/disorders will happen (head, hand, eye, skin, etc).
But from the whole body view, the body still lack water (Qi), thirst was the main issues.
Thirst + Difficult urination = Water Absorbing barrier + Excretion disorder and Fluid retention diseases/disorders
- For Thirst, Western medicine using intravenous rehydration method or drink plenty of water, added water to vomit, watery stool excreted, but did not relieve thirst;
- For the less urine (such as: hydrocephalus, cerebral edema): the use of diuretics, but often leads to electrolytic disorder（but Wu Ling San (Capsule) did not have that, and the effect is very significant）
- For fluid retention at the local body, western medicine did not have a clue.
From the above, we knew the water flow route, and the weak spleen cause the core symptoms (thirst, difficult urination), then the water retention in the someplace of the body cause lots of symptoms/diseases/disorders.
Which herb did Wu Ling San(Capsule) contain?
||Gui Zhi (Cinnamon Twig, Cassia Twig)|
Adjusts the Ying and Wei Levels
Warms the Channels and Collaterals
Promotes Blood Circulation
||Ze Xie (Water Plantain Rhizome, Alisma)|
Promotes Urination and Drains Damp
||Bai Zhu (White Atractylodes Rhizome) |
activating the spleen, removing damp
Tonifies the Spleen and Supplements the Qi, Dries Dampness, Moves and Transforms Water Accumulation, Strengthens the Wei Qi and Stops Sweating , tonify spleen, promotes urination
||Fu Ling (Sclerotium of Tuckahoe, China Root, Poria, Hoelen) |
Drains Dampness and Reduces Swelling, Promotes Urination, Transforms Phlegm, tonify spleen, promote urination, drains dampness
||Zhu Ling (Polyporus Sclerotium)|
Promotes Urination and Drains Damp
Wu ling San(Capsule) Targeted Treatment for Thirst, Difficult Urination and Fluid Retention1. Thirst: invigorating spleen: remove the over water from the spleen by: bai zhu and fu ling, and gui zhi to increase the energy
2. Difficult urination: move the water from the body part to the kidney by ze xie, fu ling, zhu ling,
3. Fluid retention: ze xie, gui zhi
Therefore, in clinical practice, as long as see or have the main symptoms: thirst and difficult urination, then Wu Ling San (capsule) was the right and best one.
So, lots of symptoms/disease/disorders could be used Wu Ling San and very helpful.
1. Department of internal medicine disease: acute, chronic pyelonephritis, glomerulonephritis, nephrotic syndrome, renal dysfunction, hypertension, hyperlipidemia, coronary heart disease, congestive heart failure, valvular heart disease, acute, chronic gastroenteritis, migraine etc.
2. Surgical diseases: a variety of causes of limb swelling(Finger edema, Head and facial edema) , arthritis and joint effusion, pleural effusion and ascites, traumatic brain injury, intracranial pressure, hydrocephalus, urinary tract infection and stone, urinary retention, edema of scrotum.
3. Department of Obstetrics and gynecology diseases: pregnancy induced hypertension syndrome, postpartum urinary retention, edema of menopause.
4. ENT diseases: glaucoma, chronic conjunctivitis, otitis media, Meniere's syndrome,chronic sinusitis, trigeminal neuralgia.
5. High blood lipids, hypertension, acute and chronic liver disease, acute and chronic nephritis (edema), cold dampness pain (Guan Jieyan, muscle aches, headache), acute and chronic prostatitis,
6. All kinds of water wet skin diseases (eczema, herpes zoster)
This is a patent herbal remedy based on the classical recipe "Wu Ling San" (Powder of Five Ingredient Containing Poria) in TCM originally appeared in Shang Han Lun (Treatise on Exogenous Febrile Diseases) by Zhang Zhongjing, which is primarily used for inducing diuresis, eliminating dampness, warming yang and promoting qi function, in cases of syndrome of fluid retention in the interior, marked by edema, diarrhea, dysuria, pale tongue with glossy whitish fur, soft pulse.
Ingredients: Gui zhi, Ze xia, Fu ling, Bai zhu, Zhu ling
Actions: Promotes urination, drains damp, strengthens the Spleen, warms the Yang and promotes transformation of Bladder Qi.
Use for helping edema, heaviness sensation in limbs, oliguria, vomiting after drinking water, frequent watery diarrhea due to retention of fluid.
- Accumulation of cold water in the Lower Jiao, possibly with external Wind Cold: Difficult urination, fever, irritability, strong thirst with vomiting after drinking, and headache;
- Spleen Qi deficiency causing internal accumulation of water and dampness: General muscle and skin edema with a sensation of heaviness, difficult urination, diarrhea, and vomiting.
- Accumulation of fluids in the Lower Jiao (Tai Yin Syndrome): A pulsing or throbbing sensation below the umbilicus, frothy saliva, dizziness, vertigo, shortness of breath, and coughing. It is applicable to edema from nephritis and cirrhosis, acute enteritis, uroschesis, hydrocephalus and others, which pertain to fluid-retention and dampness in the interior. *
0.45g each capsule, 3x12 caps each package
Take 3 Capsules each time, 2 times a day.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool dry place
Avoid use during pregnancy
For Wu Ling San (powder): 250grams for 10-15days, pls click: