This herbal formula helps liver stagnation due to deficient liver blood. Symptoms include hypochondrium pain, headache, vertigo, dry mouth or throat, fatigue, moodiness, menstrual disorders, red painful eyes.
Also useful in food allergies, chronic hay fever and hypoglycemia.
Item in Details:
It focuses on keeping the digestive process moving properly and strengthens the organs involved. When digestive chi accumulates and stagnates, it can result in the ailments mentioned above. This formula also has mountain red peony and gardenia fruit which assists in dealing with anger flashes. It assists in clearing and cooling the blood, strengthens the spleen and deals with phlegm.
Radix Bupleuri, Radix Angelicae Sinensis, Radix Paeoniae Alba, Rhizoma Atractylodis Macroce, Poria, Radix Glycrrhizae, Herba Menthae, Rhizoma Zingideris Recens
200 pill per bottle
Direction of Use:
8 pills each time, three times daily.
- Do not use it if you are pregnant.
- Do not use it together with cold medicine.
- Not suitable for menorrhagia (heavy menstrual bleeding).
- Consult your herbalist or physician before use if you are taking other medicines.
- If any adverse symptom occurs, discontinue use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Made in China